The Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 6.2% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). Active pharmaceutical ingredients are any substance or combination of substances used in a finished pharmaceutical product with pharmacological activity. The expenditure on research & development, favorable government initiatives, and high technological advancements makes North America the dominant market in the forecast period.
Major players: ABBOTT LABORATORIES, BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB, ELI LILLY AND COMPANY, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, MERCK & CO., INC, NOVARTIS INTERNATIONAL AG, ROCHE HOLDING AG, SANOFI SA, AND TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD, among others.
Request a PDF Sample of this Global Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2213900?utm_source=Dipali
Rising Demand for Generic Drugs
Generic drugs benefit from the patent expiration of innovative drug as it makes them readily available in the market. The demand to produce quality medicines at lower and affordable costs creates a scenario, where the needs for generic drugs increase. It has been estimated that generic drugs save approximately USD 3 billion every week in the United States. In 2013, unbranded generic drugs accounted for more than 80% of the prescription drugs being distributed, primarily due to their low price for patients, payers, and the healthcare system. Therefore, the rise in the demand for generic drugs is expected to be one of the major drivers for the API market.
Other factors playing a vital role for the growth of this market include the rise in the geriatric population with an increase in chronic and lifestyles related disorders, technological advancements in the process of API manufacture, and rising preference for targeted therapy approach in cancer treatment.
Stringent Regulatory Framework
One of the major factors acting as an obstacle is the stringent regulatory framework across several regions. Moreover, the differences in the regulatory requirements in each country have made this an extremely complex market in the recent times. With European Union, several other countries are adopting fierce regulatory requirements and enforcing API inspection system similar to the level of FDA. This is a step towards standardized regulatory framework globally. These factors restrict the growth of companies in many regions and hinder the growth of this market.
Furthermore, other factors such as large capital investment, production cost, as well as variable drug price control policies hamper the growth of this market.
Browse the complete report on Global Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients Market at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-active-pharmaceuticals-ingredients-market-segmented-by-business-mode-synthesis-type-customer-base-therapeutic-area-and-geography-growth-trends-and-forecast-2018-2023?utm_source=Dipali
Key Developments in the Market
• February 2018: ACETO Corporation with Rising Pharmaceuticals launched Atenolol tablets, 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg for hypertension.
• February 2018: Novo Nordisk invested an additional USD 65 million into the plant established in Clayton, North Carolina for building a USD 2 billion API facility there.
• January 2018: Sterling Pharma Solutions expanded its presence in the Asia region with growth experienced in the Japanese API market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global active pharmaceutical ingredients market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Analysis on the segment that is expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs
Enquire For Buying Global Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2213900?utm_source=Dipali
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019