Casinos and Gaming in South Africa Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2081504
Key Leading Companies Mentioned:
ITHUBA, Sun International Ltd, Tsogo Sun Holdings Limited
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Africa casinos & gaming market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
– The casinos and gaming market consists of all forms of betting and gaming. All values are stated in terms of gross gaming win. This is the total amount waged by customers minus the total amount paid out to customers as winnings, but before the payment of any applicable taxes, disbursements to charitable or other causes by games established for those purposes, or other expenses.
– The South African casinos & gaming sector generated total gross gaming win of $2,120.0m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% between 2013 and 2017.
– The casinos segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2017, with total gross gaming win of $1,407.7m, equivalent to 66.4% of the sector’s overall value.
– South Africa has seen gambling generally permitted since 1994, with a state sanctioned lottery and sports betting. Casinos operate throughout the country.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the casinos & gaming market in South Africa
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the casinos & gaming market in South Africa
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa casinos & gaming market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the South Africa casinos & gaming market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the South Africa casinos & gaming market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa casinos & gaming market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up South Africa’s casinos & gaming market?
Enquire before Buying at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2081504
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.