Orbis Research Present’s “Oils and Fats Global Industry Guide 2017” magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Global Oil & Fats Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global oil & fats market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Request a sample of this report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/258760
– The oils & fats market consist of the retail sale of edible oils and solid fats. The oils segment consists of cooking sprays, corn oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, vegetable oil, and other edible oils. The solid fats segment consists of compound cooking fats (CCF), ghee, lard, shortening, and other solid fats. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2015 exchage rates.
– The global oils & fats market generated total revenues of $82,072.3m in 2015, representing a CAGR of 6.8% between 2011 and 2015.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.3% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 31,392.6 million kilograms in 2015.
– The growth of the oils & fats market increased even more due to increasing demand for products with zero trans fats and additional nutritive value. Companies in the global cooking oils and fats market are increasingly focusing on product innovations through extensive research and development to sustain the intense competition and strengthen their global presence.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global oil & fats market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global oil & fats market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & fats market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global oil & fats market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global oil & fats market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the global oil & fats market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global oil & fats market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global oil & fats market?
Buy a report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/258760
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com