“Top Growth Opportunities: Hot Drinks in Germany“, provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for hot drink producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of the hot drinks market in Germany through GlobalData’s detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Request a sample of this report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2084771
GlobalData’s Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for hot drinks producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Germany’s economy is projected to remain solid, and unemployment is expected to fall. This, combined with a rise in incomes, should filter through to stronger domestic spending looking ahead to 2018. The German hot drinks market is one of the largest in Europe, so coffee and tea are very popular beverages within the nation. German consumers are increasingly recognizing the health benefits of tea, and are moving towards healthy hot drinks such as green tea, fruit and herbal tea. Germany has a strong coffee drinking culture, and there is also a growing preference for high quality coffee products, especially among younger demographics.
– The German Hot Drinks sector is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2016-2021 to reach €9,398.6 million (US$10,670.5 million) by 2021 due to the EU becoming more stable and with less concerns over a possible EU split.
– Hot drinks volume consumption is expected to grow to 618.2 million kg by 2021, registering a CAGR of 2.0% during 2016-2021.
– Jacobs Douwe Egberts is the largest coffee producer in Germany with a 15% share of the market, in value terms, as of 2016.
Reasons to buy
– This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Germany’s hot drinks consumers.
– This is based on GlobalData’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the hot drinks sector.
– Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Get discount on this report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2084771
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com