The Global Telecom Towers Market Is Expected To Register A CAGR Of 17.63% During The Forecast Period. The telecom tower industry has gained high prominence as an independent industry, mainly in India and the United States. In other parts of the world, tower sharing has been initiated or already in practice, and yet major share of the telecom towers are managed by the telcos. Tower sharing is one of the major growth drivers for the telecom industry, as it significant benefits, such as cost reduction and faster data rollout. Growth in cloud-based services for mobile users and roll-out of 4G LTE services around the world have increased the network investment by carriers, which is driving the demand for the telecom towers market.
Growing Connecting/Improving Connectivity to Rural Areas
The annual data usage through wireless networks has been increasing rapidly, promoting the smartphone penetration considerably. The adoption of broadband services can improve the economy in rural areas by increasing income, creating jobs, and by lowering unemployment rates. Over the last five years, there has been a drastic increase in the number of mobile phones that led to a steady rise in data traffic, gradually. According to the Cisco Virtual Networking Index, global mobile data grew by 63% in 2016, as compared to 2015. Nearly 425 million mobile devices and cellular connections were added in 2016, while smartphones led the growth of these devices. According to Ericsson, the total number of IoT connected devices is expected to reach beyond 20 billion by 2023.
Download PDF Sample of Telecom Towers Market@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2081206
Accelerating Growth in the Monopole Tower Type
The emergence of new technologies is creating a demand for additional facilities and introduction of new elements. Telecommunication has become essential for the modern society. Monopoles are of two kinds and are prominently used for video surveillance, crime prevention, flood light, and metrological equipment, among others. The monopole market is expected to grow at a faster rate, owing to its aesthetically pleasing structure and its popularity in wireless communication industry.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Growth of the Market
Asia-Pacific accounts for the highest volume of towers in the market, accounting for around 71.92% of the total towers in 2017. High penetration of smart devices is leading to high consumption of data in developing countries, such as China and India, which is driving the growth of the market in the region. Asia-Pacific accounts for more than 50% of the total internet users across the globe. Asia-Pacific had around 3.05 million towers in 2016, and is expected to increase over the forecast period, with companies like Edotco and OCK Group planning for further expansion.
Major key players in the market include: American Tower Corporation, Helios Towers Africa, Bharti Infratel, China Tower Corporation, SBA Communications, AT&T Towers, Crown Castle International Corporation, T-Mobile Towers, GTL Infra
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-telecom-towers-market-segmented-by-tower-type-fuel-type-renewable-non-renewable-installation-rooftop-ground-based-ownership-operator-owned-jv-private-owned-and-region-growth-trends-and-forecast-2018-2023
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017: American Tower Corporation entered into definitive agreements with Vodafone India Limited and Idea Cellular Limited through which it is expected to add an aggregate of approximately 20,000 communications sites to its existing Indian portfolio.
- November 2017: AT&T Towers, Verizon, and Tillman Infrastructure collaborated to build hundreds of cell towers, with the potential for new site locations in the future. They are expected to serve as opportunities for the carriers to relocate equipment from current towers.
- November 2017: AT&T Towers and Shell signed an agreement for the provision of managed communications and network integration services for Shell, globally. The company is expected to provide strategic services – network management and integration, global voice and data services, security, video, and collaboration, which are estimated to drive cost efficiencies while enabling a more agile, future-ready IT landscape
- November 2017: Crown Castle International Corporation acquired LTS Group Holdings LLC that owns or has rights to approximately 32,000 route miles of fiber, located primarily in top metro markets in the Northeast, including Boston, New York, and Philadelphia. With the addition of Lightower, the company owns or has rights to over 60,000 route miles of fiber.
- November 2017: T-Mobile announced plans to launched License Assisted Access (LAA) on small cells to add capacity and speed, and further increase the density of its network.
- August 2017: Helios Towers Africa entered into an agreement with Zanzibar Telecom PLC for the acquisition of unique sites of their mainland tower portfolio.
- June 2017: AT&T Towers and China Telecom signed a framework agreement to develop advanced network services for multinational companies doing business in China.
Place Purchase Order for this Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2081206
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- To know how the telecom towers market is expected to change the dynamics.
- To analyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- To know as to which Installation segment is expected to dominate the market.
- To know about the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by major market players
- Three months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
Table of Content:
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
- Research Approach and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants, Continued…
- Technology Snapshot
5.1 Machine Learning
5.2 Pattern Recognition
5.3 Biosensors Technology
5.4 3D Modelling
5.5 Natural Language Processing, Continued…
- Global Telecom Towers Segmentation
6.1 By Tower Type
6.1.1 Lattice Tower
6.1.2 Guyed Tower
6.1.3 Monopole Tower
6.1.4 Stealth Tower
6.2 By Fuel Type
6.3 By Installation
6.3.3 Others, Continued…
- Helios Towers Africa
7.1 Bharti Infratel
7.2 China Tower Corporation
7.3 SBA Communications, Continued…
Orbis Research is a single point aid for all your Market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required Market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org