Orbisresearch.com a leading business intelligence provider, released its latest research report on “Clinical Chemistry Rapid Tests and Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostic Tests Market Segments, Size and Demand to 2022”.
Request a Sample Report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/464559
GlobalData’s Medical Devices sector report, “Clinical Chemistry Rapid Tests & Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostic Tests – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017″ provides an overview of Clinical Chemistry Rapid Tests & Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostic Tests currently in pipeline stage.
To Buy this Report for User License: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/464559
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Clinical Chemistry Rapid Tests & Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostic Tests pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
– Extensive coverage of the Clinical Chemistry Rapid Tests & Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostic Tests under development
– The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
– The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Clinical Chemistry Rapid Tests & Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostic Tests and list all their pipeline projects
– The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
– The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
– Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to –
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of Clinical Chemistry Rapid Tests & Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostic Tests under development
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Abreos Biosciences Inc
Acetaminophen Toxicity Diagnostics, LLC
Advanced Liquid Logic Inc
Affinimark Technologies, Inc.
Alfa Wassermann Inc
Am Biotechnologies, LLC
Analyticon Biotechnologies AG
Applied Research using OMIC Sciences SL
Arquer Diagnostics Ltd
Banyan Biomarkers Inc
Beacon Biomedical Inc
Bio-Alternative Medical Devices Ltd
BioAssay Works, LLC
Bioftalmik Applied Research
Biomedical Diagnostics Institute
Biopico Systems Inc.
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
Carclo Diagnostic Solutions Ltd
Centro de Investigacion Biomedica en Red en Bioingenieria Biomateriales y Nanomedicina
CTK Biotech, Inc.
DiaSys Diagnostic Systems GmbH
Dynasil Corporation of America
ECI Biotech Inc.
Edan Instruments Inc
Enigma Diagnostics Ltd
Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics
Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Ltd
Instrumentation Laboratory Company
Integrated Diagnostics Inc
Intelligent Optical Systems, Inc.
IntraMed Diagnostics, LLC
Iron Horse Diagnostics, Inc.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Medical University of South Carolina
Montana State University
NanoSpeed Diagnostics Inc
Oasis Diagnostics Corp
OPKO Health Inc
Oxford Immunotec Ltd
Pop Test LLC
QuantuMDx Group Ltd
Sedia Biosciences Corp
STIgma Free Diagnostics, LLC
SuperNova Diagnostics, Inc.
Systagenix Wound Management Ltd
The Forsyth Institute
The University of New South Wales
The University of South Australia
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Trinity Biotech Plc
Trivitron Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Universal Biosensors Inc
University College Cork
University of Alberta
University of Antwerp
University of Edinburgh
University of Oxford
University of South Florida
Wave 80 Biosciences Inc
Wellstat Diagnostics LLC
Xcellence in Bio Innovations & Technologies Pvt Ltd
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: [email protected]