The BRIC New Cars Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC new cars market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/466987
– Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the new cars industry and had a total market value of $508.1 billion in 2016. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.7% over the 2012-16 period.
– Within the new cars industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $417.5 billion in 2016. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $41.6, $34.0, and $14.9 billion, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the new cars industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $783.3 billion in 2021, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $48.3, $24.0 and $12.1 billion, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC new cars market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC new cars market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the BRIC new cars market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the BRIC new cars market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC new cars market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the BRIC new cars market?
Get the DISCOUNT on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/466987
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: [email protected]