Global Herbicides Market is accounted for $27.45 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $44.56 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Factors such as selection of better farming practices globally and increase in production of cereals and grains in Asian Countries are propelling the market growth. However, cancer causing nature of certain active ingredients and herbicide residue issues are hindering the market. Growing agricultural industry in developing economies is providing the significant growth opportunities for the market.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/405822 .
By basis of type, glyphosate segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR due to extensive maintenance in gels and powders, which are more available for usage. By geography, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market owing to progressions in crop protection techniques against weeds and requirements for low-priced generic herbicide formulations.
Some of the key players in Herbicides market include Nufarm Ltd, Syngenta AG, Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd, Bayer Ag, Monsanto, BASF SE, Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd., E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, DOW Agriscience LLC, Drexel Chemical Co. and FMC Corporation.
Mode of Actions Covered:
Crop Types Covered:
Oilseeds & Pulses
Fruits & Vegetables
Cereals & Grains
Other Crop Types
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/herbicides-global-market-outlook-2017-2023 .
Basis of Types Covered:
Other Basis of Types
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/405822 .
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org