According to a new market research, the Europe Neuromorphic Chip Market to grow from USD 0.177 billion in 2015 to USD 0.732 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 26.7%, during the forecast period 2017-2022.
Get Report Brochure @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217491
In June 2012, Intel Corporation unveiled the design of its neuromorphic chip. In October 2013, Qualcomm Technologies Inc. introduced Qualcomm Zeroth Processor, a brain-inspired computing system. In August 2015, IBM created a neuromorphic chip which was as powerful as a rodent’s brain, and this compact system was designed to understand deep-learning algorithms and consume less electricity.
The demand for neuromorphic chip increases with the mounting demand for IoT and data analytics. The motivation behind designing these chips is to build a platform for running large-scale, real-time simulations to aid neuroscience research. As a result, innovation in processor architecture is being seen with more interest by governments, research institutes, and business entities, thereby, evolving into significant developments.
The Europe neuromorphic chip market is experiencing high growth due to increasing demand for artificial intelligence, and consumer preference towards small sized products leading to the requirement of miniaturization of ICs. With the advent of smart technologies, smart sensors are being used in many end-user industries like automotive, electronics, and medical.
The growth of neuromorphic chip market is hindered due to the slow pace of development, despite heavy investments in R&D, and emerging complexities of hardware designing. Implementing neuromorphic chips across wide end-users such as medical, military and defense etc. are opportunities in this market.
The market is segmented by application and end-users. Image recognition application segment is expected to hold the highest share of the European neuromorphic chip market by 2016 and is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period, followed by signal processing and data mining.
The report considers key trends that impact the industry and market landscape including key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis of top players such as:
- HRL Laboratories
- HP Corp.
- General Vision Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Brain Corporation
- Vicarious FPC Inc.
A detailed study of Porter’s five force analysis, where the markets have been quantified using internal key parameters governing each of them, is covered in this report.
Browse Full Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/europe-neuromorphic-chip-market-by-application-image-recognition-signal-processing-data-processing-industry-geography-trends-forecast-2017-2022
- Market definition for neuromorphic chip along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Europe neuromorphic chip market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the neuromorphic chip market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email : [email protected]