The Asia Silica, construction, and reclamation sand market in 2015 was valued at 13,050.09 million metric tons and XX million metric tons and is expected to grow at 4.42% and XX% respectively. While the silica sand market demand was valued at USD XX million and XX million metric tons in terms of volume. As a commodity, silica sand is used as a primary ingredient in numerous industries, namely construction, glass, foundry, oil & gas and fillers & extenders. Its properties, such as resistance to high temperatures, purity, grain size, inertness, and hardness make it a vital ingredient for numerous industrial sectors.
On the basis of the end-user industry, we have segmented the Asia silica sand market into glass manufacturing, foundry, chemical production, construction, paints and coatings, ceramics and refractories, filtration, oil and gas recovery, and others. The glass-manufacturing sector accounted for over 30% share of the market and is expected to be the fastest growing in the forecasted period.
Avail sample copy of this report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217944
The market is driven by numerous factors, such as growing demand for reclamation sand from the foundry industry, rise in the construction activities in countries such as India, China, Indonesia, and Singapore, and accelerating demand from the China glass industry. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as rise in illegal sand mining and development of sand-free products for the construction industry. As a result, the aforementioned factors may act as a roadblock in the growth of the market
On the basis of silica sand, the Asia construction and reclamation sand market can be broadly segmented into wet sand, dry sand, frac sand, filter sand, and coated sand. Additionally, the market has also been segmented on the basis of construction sand into pit sand (coarse sand), river sand, manufactured sand/artificial sand and sea sand. Furthermore, on the basis of reclamation sand the market has been segmented into mechanical reclamation and thermal reclamation.
The market has also been geographically segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines.
Furthermore, the growing hydraulic fracking (owing to rising shale gas and shale oil exploration activities) will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the Asia construction and reclamation sand market. Some of the major companies dominating this market are Iluka Resources, LafargeHolcim, Sibelco, Parthenon Resources, and Tochu Corp.
Read more details of the report at: Asia Silica, Construction, & Reclamation Sand Market – Forecasts and Trends (2017 – 2022)
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Asia Silica, Construction, & Reclamation Sand Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia Silica, Construction, & Reclamation Sand Market on regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
Enquire more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/217944
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +916410101