Brazil Telecommunication Services Market – get comprehensive research offering detailed regional analysis and growth outlook in a new report now available at orbisresearch.com.
The Brazilian telecommunication market is oligopolistic by nature, dominated by a few major players, the leading of which is Vivo. Along with information on the leading players of the market, this report also offers readers the latest data on current market trends in Brazil, deals and innovations within the telecom sector and how government initiatives may affect the market in the long run, among much more. The detailed information and data is easily distinguished for the readers ease, as the reports are written in a clear and concise style.
MarketLine’s Premium industry reports provide a comprehensive market view including sections on: industry risk & reward, key industry trends and drivers, industry SWOT analysis, industry benchmarking to compare key performance indicators with regional and global markets, competitive landscape, and innovation.
Get Sample for this Report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/398894 .
What are the reasons to bay this report?
– An analysis into the potential growth of the market, along with rivalry among players?
– Exploring market performance in several sectors, including: revenues, subscribers, ARPU, and customer churn?
– How innovative technology is changing the shape of the market, specifically in terms of mobile technologies?
– The market’s volatility and room for growth – an analysis of the risks attributed to investments into the Brazilian telecommunications industry in comparison with other South American countries?
– What challenges and opportunities are available in the Brazilian telecom market – an analysis of the market’s strengths and weaknesses?
– A comprehensive breakdown of the leading players in the Brazilian telecom industry, along with a comparative analysis of said players?
– Over 2015 to 2016, how has the financial deals landscape changed?
– Detailing the key drivers of the market in the industry’s main segments, namely voice, data, prepaid, postpaid, broadband, and IPTV, and how these might change over the forecast period?
Purchase for this Report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/398894 .
Future Scope of Telecommunication Services Industry:
– Risk/Reward Index – enables you to assess the risks and potential rewards of investing in the Brazilian telecommunications market in comparison with other South American countries.
– Industry Snapshot and Industry View – Key Telecommunications Industry Statistics, including fixed/mobile revenue, subscriptions, churn, market share, and ARPS, are analyzed to reveal the key issues and trends that drive market performance in the Brazilian telecommunications market.
– Industry SWOT Analysis – Discover the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats impacting market performance and investments in the Brazilian telecommunications market.
– Industry Benchmarking – Benchmark how the Brazilian telecommunications market is performing compared to the regional and global markets in terms of fixed or mobile revenue, subscriptions, ARPS, penetration, and usage to gauge potential for growth or market entry.
– Competitive Landscape – Analyze and compare the performance of the leading players in the Brazilian telecommunications market through the business segment on metrics such as churn, ARPU, and subscriber and revenue growth.
Vivo’s main competitor Oi files for bankruptcy
The fixed-line segment is led by Vivo and Oi. Subscriptions for Oi recorded a review-period CAGR of -7.2%, while Vivo’s subscriber base registered a review-period CAGR of 6.8%. During the second quarter of 2016, Oi filed for bankruptcy protection as a result of debts in excess of US$65 billion. Other key competitors include Claro Brazil, Oi, TIM Brazil, Algar.
Demand for data will help to upscale
The share of HSPA – 3G, which dominated the market in 2014, is set to decline. Due to an increase in subscriptions and a demand for data-intensive apps, LTE, a version of 4G, is gaining wider acceptance. LTE will post a forecast-period CAGR of 25.0%. Companies are offering competitive internet combo packages, combining 4G and voice services for postpaid costumers to attract more subscribers.
Volatile economy led mobile subscription to decline
Brazil’s economy is in recession, a situation that has resulted in a reduction in income levels. A deceleration in the volume of middle-class households and associated spending power is forcing telecom providers to run their services at low-margins, despite an increase in the demand for faster internet speeds, smartphones and packaged services. The recession has damaged consumer’s confidence, making many more price sensitive.
Mobile subscriptions declined from 283.31 million in 2014 to 259.27 million in 2015, settling at 246.13 million in 2016. However, it is expected to increase, recording a forecast-period CAGR of 0.3% to reach 250.3 million in 2021.
Some Points of TOC:
- Risk & Reward Index 3
- Industry Snapshot 7
- Industry View 12
- Industry SWOT Analysis 17
- Industry Benchmarking 23
- Industry Performance 30
- Competitive Landscape 42
- Innovation 54
- Deals 56
- Key Developments 59
- Appendix 64
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019