You are here
Home > orbis research > US$5.9 billion on Argentina Defense Market

US$5.9 billion on Argentina Defense Market

Description

The Future of Argentina Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.

Synopsis

This report offers detailed analysis of Argentina defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.

In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –

– Argentina defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Argentina defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns

– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country

– Porter’s Five Force analysis of Argentina defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry

– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years

– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years

– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Argentina defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis

Browse full Report with TOC @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/future-of-the-argentina-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2022 .

Scope

– The Argentine defense budget values US$5.9 billion in 2017, and registered a CAGR of 5.14% during the historic period. The on-going modernization and procurement programs of the armed forces, the Falkland Islands territorial dispute with the UK, and participation in peacekeeping missions drove Argentine defense expenditure during 2013-2017. With this trend expected to continue over the forecast period, the country is projected to cumulatively spend US$42.3 billion during 2018-2022.

– During 2013-2017, an average of 26.6% of the country’s defense budget was allocated to capital expenditure, while an average of 73.4% was reserved for revenue expenditure. Over the forecast period 2018-2022, the share of capital expenditure is expected to average 23.2%, while the remaining 76.8% will be assigned to revenue expenditure, which will continue to comprise the majority of the nation‘s defense budget.

– The MoD is expected to invest in submarines, multi-role aircraft and transport aircraft.

Reasons to buy

– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Argentinan defense industry market trends for the coming five years

– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period

– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector

– A deep qualitative analysis of Argentina defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts

Get Sample @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/351451 .

Companies Mentioned:

Fábrica Argentina de Aviones SA (FAdeA)

Astillero Río Santiago

The Institute of Scientific and Technological Research for the Defense (CITIDEF)

INVAP SE

Dirección General de Fabricaciones Militares (DGFM)

Tandanor

Leave a Reply

Top