Eubiotics cover a broad range products usually classified as probiotics, prebiotics, essential oils, and organic acids. Probiotics are essentially the good living microorganisms that are inserted into the body while prebiotics are the chemicals that facilitate or nourish these probiotics once they are within the system. The global market for Eubiotics is valued at $XX Million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period to mature into a $XX Million by 2020.
The increasing prominence of eubiotics can be understood relative to the history of vitamins. Vitamins were initially considered as feed or food additives but not as essential products; now no diet is assumed to be complete without their presence. Eubiotics are expected to chart a similar course and become essential in the vacuum created by the antibiotics ban. The capitalization of this vacuum is critical in the success of eubiotics as antibiotics, irrespective of their health or environmental hazards, provided important functionality to the meat production processes. This impact is further strengthened by the systemic mode of action of eubiotics instead of a constricted local impact. The increasing production capabilities and the move towards commercialization of farming in various emerging countries are pushing the growth in the eubiotics market.
Request for sample copy of this report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/222052
The visible indicators of the effects of eubiotics are the feed digestion and feed conversion ratios. These ratios are cited as the direct correlation for the overall health and wellbeing of the animal. Organics acids are also an important aspect of eubiotics market. Along with various other salts are increasingly considered as viable alternatives to antibiotics and other growth promoters. This was visibly observed in their improvement of the performance of weaned piglets, fattening pigs, and reproductive sows. A well-known eubiotics organic acid is Benzoic acid, which has shown considerable success in suppression of Probioticss such as Escherichia Coli and Salmonella strains. It is well regarded for its efficacy wherein small doses of it are shown to suppress large Probioticsic microorganism populations.
The market is segmented on the lines of product type, animal type, and geography. Probiotics, prebiotics, essential oils and organic acids are the various product types mentioned. Prebiotics are further divided into Inulin, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, and Galacto-Oligosaccharides, with probiotics divided on the lines of Lactobacilli, and Bifidobacteria. As mentioned above, benzoic acid is considered an important eubiotic. Ruminant, Poultry, Swine, Aquaculture, domestic Pets, and Horses are major animal types covered. In terms of geography, Europe is valued as the largest market followed by North America. The demand from these regions is in response to the recently imposed ban on antibiotic growth promoters. The major players involved are Royal DSM, BASF SE, CHR Hansen A/S, Kemin Industries Inc. and Cargill.
Read more details of the report at Orbis Research
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Global Eubiotics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the Global Eubiotics Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the worldwide Eubiotics Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
Enquire more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/222052
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019