Orbis Research has announced the addition of the Global Dairy and Soy Food Sector Market by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
The global Dairy & Soy Food sector was valued at US$624.3 billion in 2016, with Western Europe representing the largest region accounting for a share of 27.4% in 2016. Asia-Pacific is forecast to record the fastest growth during 2016-2021 to become the largest regional market by 2021, driven by growing population and improving global economy.
Inner Mongolia Mengniu Dairy Industry Co Ltd, Want Want China Holdings Limited, Yili Group, Bright Food (Group) Co. Ltd, Vitasoy International Holdings Limited, Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., Megmilk Snow Brand Co. Ltd., Morinaga Milk Industry Co. Ltd., Rokko Butter co. Ltd, Almarai Company, Sadafco, Al Faisaliah Group, The Kraft Heinz Company, Nadec, The Kraft Heinz Company, Dean Foods Company, The Whitewave Foods Company, Sargento Foods, Groupe Danone, Saputo Inc., Agropur Cooperative, Groupe Lactalis, Nestle S.A., BRF, Savencia, Itambé Ltda, Sodiaal International, Savencia SA, FROMAGERIES BEL SA,The Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Unilever Plc, Uniekaas International Bv, Westland Kaas Groep B.V., Molkerei Alois Müller GmbH & Co KG, PepsiCo, Valio, Hochland AG, Sm Mlekovita, OSM Lowicz and SM Mlekpol.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/299021 .
Personalization and Personalized Health trends are impacting the consumption pattern as consumers across regions are seeking out products that meet their specific requirements pertaining to age, lifestyle and health condition.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global Dairy & Soy Food sector as part of our global series. It includes an analysis on global Dairy & Soy Food sector with consumption analysis highlighted for all regions. The report also identifies high potential countries by regions that have been identified by creating a risk-reward analysis with multiple parameters.
– The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe – highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
– It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top two countries in each region.
– The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for Dairy & Soy Food in the global market.
– Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products.
– The report also includes insights on Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Dairy & Soy Food sector at global and regional level during 2011-2021.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/299021 .
Reasons to buy
– To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global Dairy & Soy Food sector across the six regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
– To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Dairy & Soy Food sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
– The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the region, resulting in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the Dairy & Soy Food sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles.
Table of Contents:
Current scenario and future outlook
Global Dairy & Soy Food sector overview – what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Regional Dairy & Soy Food sector overview – what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Key challenges in the global Dairy & Soy Food sector
Shift in Dairy & Soy Food consumption patterns
Shift in Consumption Patterns – change in consumption levels in the overall food industry, 2011-2021
Reasons for shift in consumption patterns
Identifying high potential countries
Analysis of 50 countries on the basis of Risk-Reward analysis (market assessment, economic development,
socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure)
Analysis across regions – Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe
High potential country analysis
Health & Wellness Analysis – Global and Regional Level
Leading brands by region
Leading brands by market
Private label share
Market Share of Private Label
Key Distribution Channels
Share of key distribution channels – global and regional level
Key Packaging Formats
Analysis on usage of key packaging material, closure and outer type
Check the DISCOUNT on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/299021 .