According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Enteral Stents market is estimated at $XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of x% from 2016 to 2022. Increasing usage in gastrointestinal surgeries and technological advancements in manufacturing are some of the key prominent drivers fueling the market growth. Stringent government regulations and various infections through stents are the factors hindering the market. North America accounted for the highest market share as compared to other regions owing to the rise in cancer cases in this region. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a higher CAGR and is anticipated to account for the highest market share during forecast period because of increase in healthcare expenditure.
Some of the key players in the market include Abbott Vascular, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Biosensors International, Boston Scientific Corporation, C. R. Bard, Cook Medical, Cordis Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Taewoong Medical and Terumo Corporation.
Products Type Covered:
Self-Expandable Metal Stents (SEMS)
Self-Expandable Plastic Stents (SEPS)
Fully Covered SEMS
Partially Covered SEMS
Stents Type Covered:
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/292113
End Users Covered:
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]