According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Data Center Colocation market is estimated at $29.83 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $76.37 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 17.0% from 2016 to 2022. Rising usage of cloud computing in recent years and low capital required for data center collocation are the key factors driving the market growth. Threat from attackers and stringent government regulations are the some of the factors restraining the market.
Based on type, Wholesale is anticipated to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period as it costs low and more reliable. Large enterprises accounted for the largest market share owing to the technological developments and Small & Medium Sized Enterprises are anticipated to show lucrative growth rate during forecast period as it is cost efficient. North America accounted for the highest market share as compared to other regions. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a higher CAGR and is anticipated to account for the highest market share during forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include American Telephone & Telegraph Systems, Inc., At&T, Inc., CenturyLINK Technology Solutions, Coresite Realty Corporat, Digital Realty, DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc., Equinix, Inc., Global Switch Corporation, Internap Corporation, Interxion Holding NV, KDDI Telehouse Corporation, Level 3 Communications, Inc., NaviSite, Inc., NTT DATA Corporation, Rackspace, SunGard Availability Services, Telecitygroup PLC and Verizon Communication Ltd.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/292126
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
Entertainment & Media
Telecom & IT
End Users Covered:
Small & Medium Sized Enterprises
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]