Orbis Research added New Report “Global Future of Polish Defense Market Research Report, Growth (2017)” Forecast to its research database.
The Future of the Polish Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Polish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– With one of the fastest growing markets and a high-income economy, Poland aims to accelerate the modernization rate of its Armed Forces in the coming years. While most European countries have reduced their military spending between 2013 and 2017, Poland has increased its expenditure on armed forces at a CAGR of 4.66% in terms of local currency, making it one of the largest in Central Europe. However, in terms of US$, Polish defense expenditure declined marginally at a CAGR of -1.85%, which is attributed to the fall in exchange rates.
– Poland’s defense industry is the largest in Central Europe. During the forecast period, the country is expected to spend an estimated US$53.5 billion on strengthening its defense forces, primarily due to the modernization initiatives implemented by the Polish Ministry of National Defense (MoND). Furthermore, the country’s defense expenditure will be driven by a combination of factors including the ongoing turmoil in the neighboring country of Ukraine and an increased involvement in NATO and UN peacekeeping missions. Defense expenditure amounted to an average of 1.9% of overall GDP over 2013-2017, and is expected to marginally decline at 1.8% of the GDP over next five years.
– The MoD is expected to invest in Missile Defense Systems, Multi-Mission Helicopters, Submarines and Corvettes
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Polish defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/244005 .
List Of Tables:
Table 1: Polish Land Forces Strength 20
Table 2: Polish Navy Strength 21
Table 3: Polish Air Force Strength 22
Table 4: Polish Ongoing Procurement Programs 23
Table 5: Polish Future Procurement Programs 24
Table 6: Polish Defense Expenditure (PLN billion & US$ billion), 2013-2022 28
Table 7: Polish GDP Growth vs. Defense Expenditure as a Percentage of GDP, 2013-2022 32
Table 8: Polish Defense Budget Split Between Capital and Revenue Expenditure (%),2013-2022 34
Table 9: Polish Defense Capital Expenditure (PLN Billion & US$ Billion), 2013-2022 37
Table 10: Polish Defense Expenditure Allocation (% Share), 2013-2022 39
Table 11: Polish Defense Expenditure for Army (PLN Billion & US$ Million), 2013-2022 42
Table 12: Polish Defense Expenditure for Air Force (PLN Billion & US$ Million), 2013-2022 45
Table 13: Polish Defense Expenditure for Navy (PLN Billion & US$ Million), 2013-2022 47
Table 14: Polish Defense Expenditure for Other Categories (PLN Billion & US$ Billion), 2013-2022 49
Table 15: Polish Per-Capita Defense Expenditure (US$), 2013-2022 51
Table 16: Polish Homeland Security Expenditure (PLN Billion & US$ Billion), 2013-2022 53
Table 17: Terrorism Index, 2017 58
Table 18: Benchmarking with Key Markets – 2013-2017 vs. 2018-2022 61
Table 19: Polish Budget Formation Timetable: 80
Table 20: Market Entry Strategies by Key Foreign Companies 83
Table 21: Competitive Landscape of the Polish Defense Industry 86
Table 22: BAE Systems, Main Products 88
Table 23: BAE Systems, Alliances 90
Table 24: BAE Systems – Recent Contract Wins 90
Table 25: The Boeing Company, Main Products 91
Table 26: The Boeing Company, Alliances 92
Table 27: Lockheed Martin, Main Products 93
Table 28: Lockheed Martin, Alliances 94
Table 29: Lockheed Martin, Recent Contract Wins 94
Table 30: CAE, Main Products and Services 95
Table 31: CAE, recent contract wins 95
Table 32: Sikorsky, a Lockheed martin Company Main Products and Services 96
Table 33: Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company Alliances 97
Table 34:Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company: recent contract wins 97
Ask For Sample report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/244005 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019