According to Stratistics MRC, the Electrochromic Glass and Devices Market is estimated at $1.53 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $3.89 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2015 to 2022. Growing demand from high end luxury cars and need of mandates and legislations set by the government are some of the key factors fueling the market. Moreover, continuous technological advancements will offer huge opportunities for use of electrochromic glass for different areas such as internet of things and hospitals of the future.
Among applications, residential segment commanded the major share in electrochromic glass owing to increasing usage of this glass in residential buildings as it blocks or allows the light or heat in the form of windows, doors and so on. Europe dominates the market in terms of market revenue followed by Middle East & Africa.
The Key players in the market include Gentex Corporation Magna Glass & Window, Inc., Econtrol-Glas GmbH & Co., PPG Industries, SAGE Electrochromics, Inc., View, Inc., Guardian Industries, RavenBrick LLC, ChromoGenics AB, Asahi Glass Co., Ltd., Gesimat GmbH and Saint-Gobain, View Inc.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/244541
Transition Metal Oxides
Healthcare and Lab Facilities
Other Commercial Applications
Other Transportation Applications
Mode of Operations Covered:
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]