The Aviation Test Equipment Market is estimated at $5.32 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $7.12 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing safety concerns, technological advancements, stringent government regulations, novel based R&D activities of aviation test equipment’s, rise in usage of software based solutions are some key factors fostering the market growth. However, life span of avionics module and maintenance of legacy platforms are some factors restraining the market growth.
Amongst applications, commercial aviation test equipment segment commanded the highest share in the global market. The increasing number of orders and deliveries of commercial aircraft will fuel the growth of this market segment. Asia Pacific holds the largest market share. There are considerable growth opportunities for this market in Asia Pacific especially China as there has been expansion of aviation sector including both civil and defense aerospace in recent years in this region.
Some of the key players in this market are General Electric Co, Rockwell Collins, Teradyne Inc, Rolls Royce Holdings Plc, Moog, Inc, Boeing, 3M Company, Airbus, Avionics Inc, Honeywell International Inc., Spherea Test & Services, Avtron Aerospace, Inc., DAC International, Inc., Tesscorn Systems India Pvt. Ltd, Rolls Royce Holdings Plc, Testek, Inc., DMA-Aero, International Aero Engineering LLC and Teradyne, Inc.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/244536
Military / Defense
Type of Products Covered:
Power Aviation Test Equipment
Pneumatic Aviation Test Equipment
Electrical Aviation Test Equipment
Hydraulic Aviation Test Equipment
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]