Orbis Research added New Report “Global Weight management Market Research Report, Growth (2017)” Forecast to its research database.
”TrendSights Analysis: Weight Management” looks at addressing the evolving needs of weight-conscious consumers.
Widespread media coverage of the high and growing prevalence of overweight/obese individuals globally has heightened awareness of weight management. Consumers generally believe in, and aspire towards, the notion of an “ideal weight,” and as such many are taking their personal wellbeing into their own hands by using products that help address their weight concerns.
– Globally over 80% of consumers are actively trying to manage their weight, whether trying to lose, gain, or maintain.
– Women are more weight-conscious than men and more likely to alter their food habits. Exercise is a more common weight-loss approach among men.
– Consumers are most likely to attribute to sugar to weight gain, compared to other key food groups such as fats and carbs.
Browse the full report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/trendsights-analysis-weight-management .
Reasons to buy
– Gain insight into the different routes through which products can align with consumers’ weight management – formulation, packaging, and formats
– Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
– Identify the innovation implications of Weight Management for your sector.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/240333 .
Marks and Spencer
The Cracker Drinks Co
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/240333.