Orbis Research added New Report “Global Computed tomography systems (CT) Market Research Report, Growth ” Forecast to its research database.
Computed Tomography (CT) systems are diagnostic imaging devices that use x-rays to obtain cross-sectional images of the body. CT systems utilize a non-invasive radiographic technique that takes many x-ray measurements from around the body’s periphery. These x-ray measurements are then used to reconstruct a tomographic (slice) plane of the body. CT systems are used throughout a variety of imaging exams including cardiac, gastrointestinal, spinal and head examinations. The CT market is highly competitive, held by a few major players, each trying to gain shares by developing innovative technologies. The market is driven by the rise of chronic diseases, such as cardiac disease and cancer, as well as emerging economies around the globe.
The report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape the global compute tomography systems market. The report also includes analysis of company profiles, industry trends, and corporate strategy. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources and primary research interviews with Key Opinion Leaders.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Browse the full report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/240352 .
– Investigation of current and future market competition in the compute tomography systems market.
– Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
– Pipeline Assessment of emerging technology.
– Coverage of key market players, which includes company profiles, business descriptions, financial overviews, portfolio assessments, and SWOT analyses.
– Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the compute tomography systems market.
– Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
– Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
– Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Hitachi Medical Systems
Neusoft Medical Systems
Toshiba Medical Systems Inc.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/240334 .
Some Points From Table Of Content :
Table 1: Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Key Metrics: Key Events and Pipeline Assessment
Table 2: Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Regulatory Issues and Recalls
Table 3: Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Mergers and Acquisitions, Key Partnerships
Table 4: Company Profile – GE Healthcare
Table 5: SWOT Analysis – GE Healthcare
Table 6: GE Healthcare’s Featured Computed Tomography (CT) Systems
Table 7: Company Profile – Siemens Healthineers
Table 8: SWOT Analysis – Siemens Healthineers
Table 9: Siemens Healthineers’ Featured Computed Tomography (CT) Systems
Table 10: Company Profile – Philips Healthcare
Table 11: SWOT Analysis – Philips Healthcare
Table 12: Philips Healthcare’s Featured Computed Tomography (CT) Systems
Table 13: Company Profile – Hitachi Medical Systems
Table 14: SWOT Analysis – Hitachi Medical Systems
Table 15: Hitachi Medical Systems’ Featured Computed Tomography (CT) Systems
Table 16: Company Profile – NeuroLogica Corporation
Table 17: SWOT Analysis – NeuroLogica Corporation
Table 18: NeuroLogica Corporation’s Featured Computed Tomography (CT) Systems
Table 19: Company Profile – Neusoft Medical Systems
Table 20: SWOT Analysis – Neusoft Medical Systems
Table 21: Neusoft Medical Systems’ Featured Computed Tomography (CT) Systems
Table 22: Company Profile – Toshiba Medical Systems Inc.
Table 23: SWOT Analysis – Toshiba Medical Systems Inc.
Table 24: Toshiba Medical Systems Inc.’s Featured Computed Tomography (CT) Systems
Table 25: Pipeline Computed Tomography (CT) Systems
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/240352.