According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Retail Ready Packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Retail ready packaging is mainly used in packaging of consumer products. Furthermore, easy product handling capabilities, transportation, mass retailers & club stores, reusability, recyclability, rising need for convenient packaging in both storage and handling are the factors fueling the market growth. However, stringent government regulations and increased packaging costs are limiting the Retail Ready Packaging market. Change in lifestyle preferences and purchasing behaviour of consumers in emerging countries offer tremendous growth opportunities for key players in the global market.
Food & beverages segment is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period and is also expected to grow at a higher CAGR. By Packaging type, corrugated boxes segment is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. North America is anticipated to be the largest market for Retail Ready Packaging and Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth on account of rapidly growing consumer purchasing power in India and China.
Some of the key players in global market include Amcor, Industrial Packaging, Robert Bosch, Linpac Packaging, Mondi Group, Mayr-Melnhof Karton, Polymer Logistics, DS Smith, Caps Cases, RFC Container Company, i2i Europe and Smurfit Kappa Group.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/232073
Other Plastic Materials
Die-cut display containers
Packaging types Covered:
Other Packaging types
End Users Covered:
Food & beverages
Consumer Electronics and Electrical
Toiletries and personal care products
Other End use Industries
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]