According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fingerprint Sensors Market is accounted for $2.96 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $8.98 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period”. Factors such as growing demand for fingerprint sensors in security checks in airports and fast growth in electronic devices are fueling the market growth. However, lack of awareness on security rudiments and complexity of smart phone are hampering the market.
Mobile devices are anticipated to lead the market due to the rising demand for secure mobile devices, increasing protection concerns, and increase in mobile expenses.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the largest and fastest growing market during the forecast period owing to the growth in consumer electronics sector.
Some of the key players in Fingerprint Sensors market include Cyber-SIGN, 3M Cogent Inc., Ekey Biometric Systems, IrScan, Dermalog Identification Systems GmbH, Silead Inc., Egis Technology Inc., Crossmatch, Synaptics, Interlink Electronics, Safran Identity & Security (Morpho), Fingerprint Cards AB, Infineon Technologies AG, Goodix Ltd, Suprema Inc., Idex ASA, Thales SA, NEC Corporation and Apple Inc.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/231952
Pyroelectric Material (Lithium Tantalate)
Sapphire (Coating Material)
Piezeoelectric Material (Quartz)
RF Capacitive Sensing
Sensor Types Covered:
Military, Defense & Aerospace
Usb Flash Dirves
Wristbands and Smartbands
Other Mobile Devices
Travel & Migration
Banking & Finance
Government & Law Enforcement
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements